Monday 18 January 2010

Sleep fail

Well yesterdays much needed nap in the daytime considerably buggered up my sleeping for the night.
It took me ages to drop off, then I kept waking up and woke up at 4.30am with almighty stomach cramps so ended up staying up.
Managed to stay awake today though so I don't have a repeat of last night and I'll be heading off to bed as soon as I've made this post.

In better news I got stuck into my practice DLA forms today and got about half way through before I got too tired. There are some questions I'm not sure of so I'll be calling the welfare advisers on Wednesday to see if I can get a home visit so they can run through the form with me so my wording is correct and I've understood it all.
Still not had the official forms through the post yet but I'm not too bothered by that, I have 6 weeks to get it filled in.

TLL came up trumps again today and someone pointed to a BBC portal site called Ouch! which is all about disability related things and it had quite an interesting message board, there were a few Q&A's on DLA and ESA so I'll be keeping my eye on there too alongside Benefits & Work.

Healthwise I've been average today, I haven't had to do anything so I'm not too bad. This dead leg thing I got recently seems to be coming on a daily basis now which isn't pleasant, god knows what that is.

Blood tests tomorrow which require me to fast so since 9pm all I've been allowed is plain water, bleugh!
When I get home from the blood test tomorrow morning I shall be treating myself to some toasted tea cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment