Wednesday 13 January 2010

A semi productive day.

Some things productive, some things not so.
On the non-productive side:
I'm still in my PJ's, I haven't managed to get dressed today.
Today has been one of those 'Bad Days™'. I woke up feeling like absolute crap and haven't improved much either.
As the day has gone on one of my legs has decided to die. It's warm, heavy, achey and really not helping me get about the house much.
I didn't make my blood test today either. I just could not muster up the energy to get there this morning so I've rescheduled for next Tuesday.
I also had to cancel my visit from Denise (my Parental Support Advisor who works for Charlottes school, she got in contact with me after Charlotte had been having a few too many days off school because if she missed her bus I was too poorly to drive her the 15 miles) Denise is fabulous and has really helped in so many ways so I was gutted I had to cancel but I just wasn't up to it.
The box of AD's are still taunting me on my desk, I think I might take the first one tonight before I go to bed so I can sleep through the first few hours rather than panic about it.

On the productive side:
I made a post over on the lovely TLL and got some great advice about my imminent DLA application and have a few new pointers now.
I'm scrapping my plan of ringing up the DWP once I know I have it all ready and ringing them in the morning so if I am successful in my application it'll be backdated to the day I order the forms rather than the day I send in my print off.
I've also been advised of welfare advisers that local councils have so I'll be calling them tomorrow too to see if there is one at my local council, knowing my luck and the size of my local council I'm betting we don't have one. But alas, I shall try!

Nathan is stopping over tomorrow night so I'll be able to have a bath and some well needed cuddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment