Thursday 25 March 2010

Amitriptyline

Not impressed so far, not at all.

I have woken up feeling the worst I've felt for a very long time.
I feel so sluggish, I ache more than usual and can barely move and I don't feel any refreshment from my sleep at all, I feel just as exhausted and wiped out as I did when I went to sleep. I usually feel somewhat alert in the mornings even though I rarely feel refreshed from my sleeps but it's never been this bad. I literally feel like I didn't sleep a wink last night when I know I was spark out within 10 minutes.

I can't solely blame the amitriptyline, yesterdays Krypton Factor adventure could also be a factor but good grief it's taken me all the morning to peel myself off the sofa to write this entry so it's recorded as my mind is slowly turning to goo lately.

That pill reminder thingy I ordered from ebay came yesterday so that should be a big help as I was getting very forgetful with just 1 tablet a day and now I have to take 2.

This is all I'm going to write for now, I just wanted to record the morning after amitriptyline.

1 comment:

  1. I would have thought the stress of taking a possiblty ill child to a hospital appointment would have done for any of us, let alone you dragging yourself around crutches over a good distance. The waking up feeling like I've never slept feeling is a familiar one.

    I have one of those pill boxes as well - they are a real help, especially when you are on 5 different medications, some taken in multiples at different times of day!

    Remember too that anti-deprssants take a while to take effect. I'm on Fluoxetine, and it took over a week before I noticed any benefit.

    ReplyDelete